- Reading large numbers digit by digit or the whole number.
- Can be used for educational and/or professional purposes such as: accounting, etc…
A Device for Books and Printed Documents Reading:
- Reading printed texts such as books, medication information and bills.
- This device uses optical character recognition (OCR) technology to convert scanned documents to editable text.
- Text is read by a test to speech (TTS) engine.
Stickers Reading Device:
- To identify packages, papers, ID cards etc.
- The device is based on a simple idea. A special marker that can be identified by the device is attached to the package that we want to identify later and a short audio message is recorded on the device memory for example “insects killer spray” or “2012 Summer Concert” and so on. Whenever the device touches a marked package, it identifies its label and read its corresponding audio message.
Talking Tape Measure:
- A normal tape measure but with the addition of an audio circuit that announces the measured value.